Human Capital is an asset, an asset that can help your business to reach to its maximum productivity. Businesses and professionals everywhere around the world admit that quality human resource having skills and expertise in the respective fields are the main factorthat can transform inputs into action, and eventually form outcomes in the shape of increased number in profits. We at G2V,believe that careers should not be confined. The worldwide reach of our business offers unlimited opportunities to form a career path that matches the contours of your skills, interests and goals.
We are one of the Leading IT companies in India, dealing in providing the best solution to all your IT needs. At G2V we believe in recruiting high quality human resource to carry out the tasks assigned by our customer. Our team is dedicated, passionate, determined and focused toachieve the goals of our organization and leave no stone unturned inturningeverything possible.If you are looking forward to putting together an excellent career in an IT business, wherever you will find we provide a creative and healthy work setting, challenging career development programs, world opportunities and also the probability to work with a number of the most effective and brightest individuals all round the world. Then you've got to come to the correct place. So, if you are looking for an excellent place to create your career, we look forward to speaking with you.
Are you the one?
Drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical IT Recruiter, who are willing to work in night-shifts. Responsible for managing the full candidate lifecycle process including sourcing, identification, screening, interview coordination, negotiating rates, signing agreements and closing positions.
* Strong US Staffing /recruiting experience.
* Should have good flair to latest technologies.
* Thorough knowledge of resourcing, recruitment & head hunting strategies is a MUST.
* Understand hiring needs, technical specifications and search requirements.
* Ability to work independently and on multiple requirements simultaneously.
* Should have good exposure of Sourcing from Groups, Social Networks and Job Portals(Monster, Dice, Corp-Corp).
* Very good understanding of Tax terms like W2, Corp to corp, 1099 etc.,
* Screen and evaluate candidate communication skills, verify visa status, confidence level, and work towards on-boarding paperwork.
* Should be proactive, highly energetic, target driven and enthusiastic person.
* Should possess good communication skills both oral & written.
* Should be willing to work in US-EST timings.
* Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
* At least 3 years of experience in web applications software development using the Microsoft toolset.
* Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 and practical understanding of the .Net framework.
* Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC3, WCF and other distributed technologies and architectures.
* Experience with JQuery, CSS and Html is required.
* Experience with XML/XSL/XPATH and related technologies.
* Understanding of Transact-SQL. Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008.
* Experience with Source Control tools. Knowledge of MS TFS is a plus.
* Strong understanding of MS architecture best practices.
* Understanding of unit testing processes and practices.
* Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, strong problem solving skills desired.
* Microsoft Certification a plus.